Here at the Osterhofen hospital we want you to feel comfortable and well cared for. Our aim is that you can return to your day to day life with new confidence and vigour.
Our team of specialised doctors from various areas of expertise work together very closely to help you with your recovery and on your way to a new mobility:
- a highly, specialised and qualified team of doctors
- nurses and carers with years of experience in the treatment of vascular disorders, chronic wounds and amputations
- officially recognised physiotherapists and sports therapists, specialised in exercise training and mobilisation after prosthetic restoration
- experienced psychologists to help adapt to a new life
- highly qualified creative therapists, sociologists, pastors, nutritionists and diabetes advisors